This one pan meal from The Recipe Critic will have you and your family asking for more! What we love is how quick and easy this meal is, yet it looks like it took all the time! Enjoy!
- 2 Chicken Breasts, sliced in half, or 4 thin chicken breasts
- 8 Tablespoons butter, divided
- ½ cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- ½ cup plus 1 Tablespoon grated parmesan, divided
- ¼ cup flour
- 2 medium zucchini, sliced
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- In a large skillet over medium heat melt 2 Tablespoons butter. To make the chicken: Melt remaining 4 tablespoons of butter in a shallow dish. In another shallow dish combine bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and flour. Dip the chicken in the butter and then coat in the bread crumb mixture and place in skillet.
- Cook on each side for about 3-4 minutes until the outside is crispy and the chicken is cooked throughout. Set aside on plate.
- Add 2 Tablespoons of butter back to the skillet and saute the minced garlic for a minute. Add the zucchini to the skillet and saute until tender. Salt and pepper to taste and add 1 Tablespoon parmesan. Add the chicken back to the skillet and heat for a minute or so. Serve immediately.