If you and your family plan to check out the glittering lights around Las Vegas this season, be sure not to miss these spots! We’ve compiled a list of our favorite lights that are sure to brighten up your holiday!
1, 730 Bollons Island St. Henderson, NV 89002 - This Henderson resident has a Christmas lights display that is synchronized to the entrance music for the Golden Knights! Go Knights Go!
2. 1420 E Robindale Rd. Las Vegas, NV 89123 -Thousands of lights, synced to a curated list of songs (Bruno Mars “Uptown Funk,” and Luis Fonsi’s “Despacito,” for example) that play every evening through New Year’s Eve.
3. 1525 5th St. Boulder City, NV 89005 - The couple has been decking out their house for 13 years. Each year they strive to make it bigger and better. The home is lit up each night until about 9 p.m. They even won a national competition in 2016!
4. 3164 Mclennan Ave., North Las Vegas, NV 89081 - Known for its beautiful Christmas lights display that is perfectly straight and accompanied by music; the home also includes plenty of yard decorations. Lights are usually on from 5 pm until 11 pm each evening.
5. 3646 Carol Lark Ct. Las Vegas NV, 89074 - This couple has been using their home to create astonishing animated Christmas light displays, referred to as Light-O-Rama. They use more than 12,000 lights and have a virtual Santa. Tune in to the Christmas music on 101.1 FM that is a wonderful addition to the festivities.
6. 400 Huntly Rd Las Vegas, NV 89145 - This home is famous for their holiday lighting displays on Halloween and Christmas. They add to their collection each year to make it even bigger and better. The music used is mostly Trans Siberian Orchestra, but they do use other tunes that inspire them.
7. Opportunity Village Magical Forest 6300 W Oakey Blvd. Las Vegas NV 89146 - This year they have added over 1 million new lights to the forest, including a synchronized music show that can be seen from any vantage point of the park. Looking to give back this holiday season? Opportunity Village and FIT4MOM have a Volunteer night on 12/22. Join us!
8. Glittering Lights at Las Vegas motor speedway 7000 N Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89115 - Glittering Lights is Nevada’s largest holiday drive-thru light show with millions of twinkling lights along a 2.5 mile course. A can’t miss holiday tradition to experience with family, friends, even date night!
9. Ethel M Chocolate Factory, Cactus Garden Lights – lights on daily from duck till 10pm. Kick off the season by taking a stroll through our Holiday Cactus Garden, illuminating more than one million lights in our three-acre cactus garden. Visit us on select nights for choir performances in the garden and photos with Santa!
10. Christmas Town at Cowabunga Bay 900 Galleria Dr. Henderson, NV 89011 - The entire park is filled with holiday decorations, spectacular lights and displays, family winter activities and of course delicious Holiday Foods & Drinks.