Mom's Day Out: Food and Finance With Dear Liv at Le Cafe du Sud
October 2, 2022 1pm
Mama, it's your turn to relax, learn, and indulge. Join us on October 2nd from 1-3pm for an afternoon dedicated to you, featuring:
- A free financial seminar: in this hour-long session, financial expert and Dear Liv CEO, Jeanette Schneider, will discuss financial wellness, and why it is important for women. More on Dear Liv's philosophy below!
- Free access to the financial wellness Dear Liv app, as well as both of CEO Jeanette's Money Metrics and Investing 101 courses.
- 15% off of Le Cafe du Sud's menu with wristband (get this through RSVPing)!
SPOTS are limited. Please be sure to RSVP to secure your spot.
60% of financial articles written for women refer to women as spenders, yet financial articles written for men advise them to invest and “dream big.” It isn’t a surprise that women are 80% more likely to be impoverished in retirement. We’ve not received the same education, but when we do understand money and risk, our portfolios outperform men by .40%, and simply because we are wired to think long-term. Our differences work to our advantage, but only when we talk about our money and understand how to spend smart, use credit to our advantage, and manage our investments.
So, what do we do? Start with the basics. In this hour-long session, financial expert and Dear Liv CEO, Jeanette Schneider, will discuss financial wellness, and why it is important for women to understand:
Our money story
- What we should prioritize as we begin to look at our money
- How tweaks and tools we implement today will compound in our favor
Jeanette will also provide access to her wellness app, Dear Liv, as well as both her Money Metrics and Investing 101 courses for free.