Join Our Team
Become a FIT4MOM Instructor
Why FIT4MOM? Because we are dedicated to helping women find the Strength in Motherhood! FIT4MOM is the nation’s leading prenatal and postnatal fitness program, providing fitness classes and a network of moms to support every stage of motherhood. From pregnancy, through postpartum and beyond, our fitness and wellness programs help make moms strong in body, mind, and spirit. We are looking for women who have a genuine love for fitness & motherhood, AND want to make a difference in the lives of women and children in their community!
Our instructors all have personally experienced the culture and community of FIT4MOM Las Vegas firsthand and are passionate about supporting and empowering other moms to discover their best selves. If you're interested in joining our team, we always encourage you to join us for a class first so you can see how all of how fitness programs extend way beyond just sets and reps. Already a FIT4MOM Mama? Read on for more details!
DO YOU HAVE A PASSION FOR FITNESS?
Our instructors come in all shapes and sizes. You do not need to have a fitness background to instruct for us. We train and certify all of our instructors! The main factors which must be present to be considered are:
Excellent form (we have no mirrors in our class - YOU are the mirror for our participants)
Excellent fitness level (strength and cardiovascular). Are you capable of challenging and demonstrating the highest levels of our exercises for those 'ultra fit' mommies?
Compassion & Heart for our Clients
ARE YOU PASSIONATE ABOUT HELPING OTHERS?
Do you like the idea of helping mothers and children in your community? Would someone describe you as:
Excited to grow and learn new things
DO YOU LOVE CONNECTING WITH OTHER WOMEN?
- Do you enjoy making a difference in other people's lives?
- Do you wish to help women live healthier lifestyles? We have child-free workout formats for moms.
DOES YOUR CHILD LOVE STROLLER STRIDES?
Is the stroller a happy place for your kiddo? Is he/she interactive and content during class? Or are your children school aged? You can teach Stroller Strides and Fit4Baby without a child in tow! Either way, Stroller Strides might be a great fit for you!
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
This is THE BEST JOB! Work with your child, or while your kids are at school, or still in bed sleeping. MAKE A DIFFERENCE in the lives of women and children in your community. It doesn't get better than that! FIT4MOM offers family friendly work schedules, and some of the most competitive pay for any group fitness classes!
For more information, please contact: Jessica Peralta, email@example.com.
As a Playgroup Captain, we look to YOU as a cultivator of community connections. Here are the expected roles and responsibilities for our Captains:
1. Extend a warm welcome to every new mom and welcome them to the playgroup. There are no closed playgroups. Arrive to class a few minutes early to help welcome all moms to class.
2. Follow up on all inquiries and referrals in a timely manner (24-48 hours) by informing our Membership...more
• Stroller Strides®, Stroller Barre®, Fit4Baby®, and Body Back® instructors are expected to teach classes in their approved respective formats format while still keeping classes varied and fresh.
• Working knowledge of anatomy, kinesiology, and physical fitness training methods
• Self market and promote classes
• Personal physical strength, endurance, and flexibility
• Exhibit enthusiasm...more
Roles and responsibilities of the Community Liaison position include, but are not limited to:
-Liaison between all playgroup Captains and FIT4MOM Instructors to ensure the highest quality of events/activities for our clients.
-Reviewing/approving monthly activity posts from all playgroup captains’ locations
(Town Square, Tivoli Village, and The District) and ensuring uniformity of playgroup posts to our Meetup account (we...more