Looking for a recipe that the whole family will love? These spinach meatballs are kid-approved and sneak in veggies for those picky eaters. This recipe is straight from our Body Well Recipe Guide, which is part of our 8-Week Body Well program. Body Well focuses on maternal physical and mental health, helping you build community with moms in your area and self-love for yourself. Learn more about the program here.
This recipe is perfect for meal prepping on a Sunday, adding to weekly spaghetti night, or even as a protein option in a lunchbox.
Makes 6 services
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup whole-grain bread crumbs
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 1 (10 oz) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well-drained
- 1 lb lean ground turkey
- Parchment paper
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all of the ingredients until well blended.
- Shape into 1 1/2” meatballs and place one inch apart on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Cook 35-45 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- Serve with a vegetable-based side dish or small salad and 1 serving of the grains of your choice.
Alternate cooking method:
- Spray a nonstick pan with cookie spray
- Brown meatballs on medium-high heat. Keep moving meatballs so they are brown on all sides.
- Cook on low for about 20 minutes, or until cooked through.
Show us if you give it a try by sharing a pic with us on the 'gram (tag @fit4mom_lasvegas and use the hashtag #FIT4MOM).