Whether you’re shopping for Dad, your kiddos, your BFF, yourself (your secret is safe with us), or anyone on your nice list, we’ve got you covered with our 2020 Holiday Gift Guide!
1. The Tiny Tassel is a jewelry and accessories brand inspired by the vibrant colors of Charleston, SC, and we are swooning over The Magnolia Tassle Earring. Each piece is named after a street name or special place in Charleston by the founder, Mimi.
2. For the mamas who run on caffeine, the cost of a daily Starbucks or Peet's can add up quickly; in fact, a mom who spends $5 a day on their espresso habit ends up "investing" nearly $2,000 per year. Save time and money by making your own cup o’ Joe with this Nespresso beauty.
3. Elevate the look of your kitchen or bath with this striped beauty, aka the Afar Tea Towel, that was handwoven in Ethiopia. Although homemade, this cotton towel is exceptionally soft, absorbent, and machine washable, so it can take on mom-life. Founded by Hana Getachew, Bolé Road Textiles collections are full of vibrant colors and graphic patterns that are a direct result of her upbringing in a home filled with traditional Ethiopian textiles (she was born there!)
4. If you like to cook, bake, or entertain, these beautiful, handmade bowls by nocrumbsleft are a kitchen must-have. Not only do they look beautiful displayed on a shelf or china cabinet, but they are also functional and one-of-a-kind. Each piece of nocrumbsleft pottery is handmade and hand-glazed by their talented potters.
5. Crush your fitness goals with the new Apple Watch that motivates you to move, stand, exercise, and keep an eye on your heart rate & sleep patterns. As the cool kids are saying, it’s the upgrades and band colors for me.
6. You know that joke that moms have to reheat their morning coffee or tea 12 times before getting to drink it warm? Oh wait, that’s real-life...welp, this handy gadget is changing that. This Ember smart mug allows you to control the temp of what’s in it right from your smartphone.
7. A mother-daughter duo is behind the Eu'Genia Shea brand (which loosely translates to “origin of goodness: in Greek); this healing balm collection is made from clean ingredients that heal & moisturize. The Eu'Genia brand and its founders are dedicated to fair wages and opportunities for our female workers in Ghana and donate 15% of their profits back to them in the form of an education fund.
8. Keep your toes and feet warm and cozy with these stylish leopard print Ugg slippers!
9. Take on your morning workout, chase your toddler around, or run errands in the most comfortable tennis shoe EVER. Allbirds claim to be the “world’s most comfortable shoe,” and we truly have no disagreements, especially when it comes to these -- the Women’s Tree Dashers. P.S. They come in super cute colors and half sizes!
10. Keep your head warm in style with our new FIT4MOM beanie! Whether you’re wanting to keep warm on an outdoor walk with the fam or are just trying to look lumberjack chic, we’ve got you covered. P.S. Shop our Holiday Sale in the FIT4MOM Shop 11/23-11/30!
12. Recommended by our graphic designer, Eliza, we fell in love with this Stone Diffuser by Vitruvi because of its beautiful terracotta colored matte ceramic that doubles both as a diffuser and as a piece of decor—making it perfect for bedsides, countertops, and shelves.
13. Whether you’re looking to work in silence with the chaos of distance learning behind you, tune out the rest of the world on a run, or take a conference call hands-free, these Bose Sport Earbuds are wireless, Bluetooth, weather and sweat-resistant, & full of other cool features.
14. Bring color and fun into your home with this Estelle Colored Wine Stemware Set. We put these on the list for their pretty looks and their story: the founder of Estelle Colored Glass named the collection in honor of her grandmother, Estelle, who she describes as "a jewel of a person that instilled in me an appreciation of the pastime of treasure hunting for beautiful finds -- especially for the kitchen which was the heart of her home." This set’s glasses are hand-blown colored glass made by glass artisans in Poland.
15. These are hands-down our favorite pair of joggers, and the beauty of working from home means you can literally wear them 24/7 -- whether you’re rollin’ through a Stroller Strides class, cozying up by the fire, or taking a conference call from the waist up, these Vuori Women’s Performance Joggers are truly the pants you’ll want in every single color, and never want to take off.
16. Plants are always the perfect gift for anyone -- they make a house a home, bring life to a space, and help purify the air while looking pretty. Grounded was created to help you disconnect and decompress through the appreciation of plants in the spaces we occupy. Shop this babe of a Golden Pothos here.
17. Whether you need to store makeup, first aid kit supplies, or trinkets you don’t want rolling all over your purse or diaper bag, we love the inspirational message on this zippered pouch by Rayo & Honey: goods with positive intent.
18. Who doesn’t love skincare as a gift?! *no one.* Bougie serums make a great gift, because Mama doesn’t want to splurge on herself. Customize your daily routine with Glossier’s trio of serums that deliver hydration, a more even tone, and clarity.
19. Hands-free is the way to be! AKA, get more done, sooth a babe who wants to be cuddled when you’re on the go, or adventure in style (you & your little one, both). We are crushing on the Tula Lite Baby Carrier.
20. Help keep Mom organized this year with this cute & cheerful wall calendar by Wingmade Shop. It’s perfect for her office, the kitchen, or a family mud room.
21. Cozy up in our brand NEW FIT4MOM Motherhood Sisterhood camo hoodie! Whether you’re running errands, running after your toddler, or running in a Stroller Strides class, this is the perfect sweatshirt for layering & lounging all winter long. P.S. Shop our Holiday Sale in the FIT4MOM Shop from 11/23-11/30!
22. The best gifts are the ones that make your life infinitely easier, like this chic keychain that keeps you charged wherever you go. The USB to lightning charging cable can be plugged into the port in your laptop or your portable power bank so you can charge your phone right in your bag. With a fringed tassel, gold hardware and a leather tag that was made for monogramming, this keychain is an easy, yet thoughtful gift for the special mamas in your life.
23. Not only is this cooking set one of the cutest we’ve ever seen, it’s also high-quality and durable. Their interior & exterior is coated by high performance non-stick PTFE marble coating makes the pans and pots easy to cook and clean, and, I mean, how pretty is it?!
24. Stride in style with BOB Gear’s new Alterrain Pro. What we love: The canopy is 100 percent waterproof, wind proof and rated UPF 50+ to shield your little one(s) from the elements, the ergonomic handbrake puts downhill control at your fingertips, it’s Lunar fashion is ultra reflective whether you’re cruising on city streets or at a FIT4MOM class, and you can quickly fold-and-go with one hand.
1. Whether you're running an errand or running outside, do it in style with our NEW sunnies!! We've teamed up with our friends at GOODR for a collab you don't want to miss...these trendy translucent frames go perf with just about everything, with bright and edgy (just like you!) reflective lenses. Plus, they're polarized, so are perfect for everyday adventures.
2. This may be one of our favorite finds of 2020...aka beauty sleep in a bottle! Discoloration? Dark Circles? Late nights? Early Mornings? Meet your all-day solution to a flawless complexion with the UOMA Beauty Stay Woke Luminous Brightening Concealer.
3. If you have dry, damaged, and/or chemically-treated hair, this Don't Despair, Repair! Collection by Briogeo is fortified with rosehip oil, almond oil, algae extract and b-vitamins to restore dry, damaged hair to look shiny and healthy. We love that it’s TSA friendly & 95% Naturally-Derived, Vegan & Cruelty-Free.
4. This family gratitude journal by Bambini Furtuna helps the whole family come together for a daily ritual of gratitude. Created by Bambini Furtuna founders, Dr. Greene and Agatha, this educational Family Gratitude Journal includes writing prompts and artwork which promote positivity, recognition, and thankfulness. Best of all, they’re offering an exclusive discount just for our FIT4MOM community! Take 30% off your entire purchase using code FIT4MOM30 anytime in December (offer expires 12/31/20 at 11:59pm PT)!
5. Tired feet that need some TLC?? This Power Peppermint Kit & Swelling Reducer by Footnanny is great for moms on the go, for runners, dancers, walkers, and anyone who has tired feet at the end of the day! This kit comes with Footnanny Foot Cream, Footnanny RESCUE Buffer (Callous Smoother), a pair of Footnanny White Cotton Socks, and a massage Arch-N-Ball.
6. Remember when DVRs were all the rage? Well, now it’s smart TVs and apps that allow mama to watch anything, anywhere. Curl up in bed after a long day with your favorite shows with Roku Express. P.S. Our FIT4MOM On Demand app is compatible with Roku, so once you get your Roku set up, download it & come workout with us whenever, wherever!
7. Vegan, gluten-free, and non GMO, these vanilla sugar cookies by Partake are festive and approved for all mamas, as they are free of the top 8 allergens (yet full of holiday cheer)!
8. Looking for the perfect brow pencil? WE GOT YOU. Well, UOMA does. Draw in your brows with micro-thin hair like strokes for super natural results with the Brow Fro Baby Hair brow defining pencil. This ultra-fine, brow pencil in automatic retractable format guarantees that every stroke is always micro-fine. Use the built-in brow spoolie brush to smooth your look. The texture is powder soft with excellent wear, perfect for busy moms looking for a quick brow/makeup routine!
9. While this gift set is technically for your little ones, we are in love with it for ourselves as mamas, so it’s a win-win. Whether your babe(s) get a nervous tummy or an ouchie, have trouble falling asleep or unwinding (*we do*), you can use the goodies in this Bambini Furtuna gift set to create rituals to soothe you and/or your kiddo’s troubles.
10. Give the gift of fitness classes moms can do anytime, anywhere, with a FIT4MOM On Demand gift card. New classes are being added weekly! Join us for strengthening workouts, prenatal and postpartum programs, and classes for any age & stage of motherhood.
11. beelove® care & repair natural lip balm seals in moisture, softens and conditions dry, chapped lips with the miracle of sun bleached beeswax. With three botanical butters (mango, cocoa, and shea), it's the lip balm for every season.
12. Have dry winter skin? Reveal smoother and more radiant skin with regular use of this organic body exfoliant by Camille Rose. A blend of pure sugar cane, almond grinds and lemon fruit peel gently exfoliates, while golden jojoba and organic coconut oils replenish moisture in the skin.
1. If beer & BBQ made a baby, this would be it -- this 6-pack of beer infused rubs is perfect for the grillmaster in your life.
2. This cube is ready to smooth and soothe, thanks to CBD-infused organic plant butters and oils. Plus, it may get you off the hook of a massage since it does all the work itself? win-win.
3. We couldn’t resist putting these Allbirds Tree Dashers on both the Mom & Dad gift guides, because, they are just simply the best! They are SO comfortable, whether your man is into jogs around your neighborhood, at-home workouts, or runs errands more than miles.
4. Have a cold brew lover at home?? This Yama Glass Cold Brew Maker is not only really cool to look at, but also makes cafe-like slow drip iced coffee fit for a bougie coffee King. #pinkiesup
5. Traeger created the original wood-pellet grill as the ultimate way to achieve wood-fired taste, and the Pro 575 takes it to the next level with precise temperature control. WiFIRE technology connects your grill to home WiFi and the Traeger app allows the user to control the grill from anywhere; Alexa technology allows you to do it all by voice. The Pro 575 pellet grill offers 6-in-1 versatility to grill, smoke, bake, roast, braise, and BBQ all on the same grill. The Porcelain grill grates makes clean up a breeze.
6. Skip the expensive café-made nitro cold brew and whip it up in your own kitchen instead with this Nitro Cold Brew Coffee Maker.
7. The Turboforce 3000 Series Classic is a Powerful “Home Use” Grinder that allows your man to grind his own meat and make his own sausages.
8. The Garmin Rino 700 is a rugged 2-way radio and handheld GPS navigator with GPS/GLONASS, so it will keep your explorer safe no matter how far he adventures into the backcountry.
9. This yoga mat was inspired by the California lifestyle, as it’s made from recycled neoprene wetsuits. Whether your guy is a yogi, enjoys a good stretch sesh before a workout, or just needs a unique gift, this one is perfect!
10. The best part of waking up is...(remember that song??) This Burr Coffee Grinder let’s dad grind as many or as few beans as he’d like at one time, right from the comfort of his own home. Zoom conference call at 7am after being up with the kids a couple of times? *adds to our own gift list*.
11. This men’s skin care set contains the three best skin care products for men to repair skin cells, while reducing and preventing wrinkles. It’s great for men of any age, with any skin type, who want to reduce and prevent wrinkles & signs of aging. Brickell creates skincare and grooming products for men using natural & certified organic ingredients.
12. The compact yet powerful Mavic Mini camera drone is the perfect creative companion capturing moments effortlessly. Weighing less than 0 55lbs / 250 grams, the Mavic Mini is almost as light as the average smartphone; in the U.S. and Canada you can fly this camera drone without the need to register your drone with the government. This is a hot gift item according to all the dads we polled!
13. You know how we said we want to live in Vuori sweat pants forever, so we added them to the Mom list? (PLEASE SEE IT, SANTA). We had to add them here for Dad, too. Warning: they may cause an extra urge to lounge, so make him unwrap this gift after he does some chores (there’s a reason these are called the Sunday joggers) ;)
14. If you’ve ever been to Bennihana, have you had the dream of owning your own Hibachi-style griddle?? Well, now your wishes can come true with this outdoor gas griddle cooking station that evenly distributes heat to cook any meal, anywhere!
15. This Garmin Solar Powered Multisport GPS Watch is perfect for the dad who loves adventure, no matter how near or how far. Why does this one stand out from the rest? It also has estimated wrist heart rate and Pulse Ox to support advanced sleep monitoring and altitude acclimation at high elevations.
16. This little gift is super rad and one of our faves -- Dad can take this portable campfire anywhere - camping, to the beach, set up in the backyard, etc., and the lid can be used to snuff the fire and re-use! How cool is that??
17. “The only downside I can think of with those slippers is - if you get them, you'll be so comfortable that you won't want to leave the house,” says Michael in a review. These UGG slippers are so cozy, you’ll want to steal them for yourself (hint: they do have a women’s version that are SO COZY; 10/10 recommend).
18. Chestnuts roasting on an open fiiiiiirrrreee…...or….coffee beans, hold the fire. We have a few coffee-lover products on our list for Dad, and this little gadget is pretty nifty. Dad can roast his own coffee beans! This is great for beginners who are just starting to roast coffee at home. And, we sang that little tune because this gem can also roast nuts like peanuts, cashews, chestnuts, and more. It’s the multi-function that does it for us.
19. We’re all about data, and this guy performs...The YETI Roadie 24 is one of YETI’s newest coolers; it’s 10% lighter in weight and holds 20% more than a Roadie 20, and even performs 30% better thermally. It’s also taller than the model before it, so yes, it can accommodate a standard bottle of wine (or 2 liter bottle) upright, and is a better fit behind the driver's or passenger's seat of a car. More room for mom-life and fts fun inside!
1. The MPOWERD Luci Connect Inflatable Solar Lantern + Charger is the perfect portable nightlight for your littles! We love that it’s cordless, has a solar recharging option and that you can customize the light color.
2. The OSMO iPadCoding Start Kit is a great way to change up screen time activities! This interactive iPad learning game adds in a layer of fun for your child with actual hand-held pieces!
3. The Star Wars The Child Animatronic Edition is the perfect gift for your Star Wars loving mini, featuring over 25 sound and motion combinations!
4. Decorate your littles room with all the colors of the rainbow with this festive, felted ball garland from ECOVIBE!
5. Not only are HarperIman keepsake dolls adorable, they provide positive affirmations that children can identify with every day. We just love that!
6. Help your kiddos explore the world of science with this Grow N’ Glow Terrarium, which allows them to create their very own mini ecosystem.
7. Let the good times roll for your little boarders with the ReDo Gallery Popsicle Cat Camo Skateboard.
8. Take it outside with this trendy toy that provides fun for the whole family: the Jetson Sphere All-Terrain Hoverboard!
9. Make hair-time easy with Twined Ivy’s full line of affordable, natural and organic hair products, created specifically for kids with curly hair.
10. Had enough screen time? Give their eyes a break with this classic game redesigned for kids: the Mini Rubik’s 2x2 Cube!
11. Looking for a fun game for the whole family? Then get your hands on Throw Throw Burrito, the world’s first dodgeball board game!
1. Not only is VTech’s Go! Go! Smart Wheels Ultimate Corkscrew Tower a ton of fun for your littles, it encourages fine motor skill development and problem-solving!
2. Get excited - the family-friendly version of Cards Against Humanity has arrived! Checkout Kids Against Maturity for super hilarious and fun family game nights!
3. Your little ones will *literally* jump for joy with the Little Tikes Easy Store 3' Trampoline! This tried and true classic is a great active toy for inside or out!
4. This Glow in the Dark Rock Painting Kit makes the perfect gift for kids who love arts and crafts.
5. Walkie talkies never get old! Your kids will love them and they’re surprisingly handy to have around the house or when spending time with your littles outdoors!
6. Your little songbirds will love the Niskite Handheld Karaoke Microphone! It features bluetooth technology so they can sing along to their favorite songs on Apple Music, Pandora, Spotify… you name it.
7. Have a prince or princess loving chef-in-training? Make their dreams come true with Disney’s Modern Gourmet Kitchen!
8. If a drone is on your child’s wishlist this year, the Force1 UFO 4000 LED Mini Drone is a great, affordable option that will not disappoint!
9. If your little one doesn’t have a Bird Scooter yet, now is the perfect time. These scooters turn with ease and roll so smoothly (hint: less falls!), and they’re such a fun activity to get your kids moving outside.
1. Antiracist Baby Board Book: “From the National Book Award-winning author of Stamped from the Beginning and How to Be an Antiracist comes a fresh new board book that empowers parents and children to uproot racism in our society and in ourselves.”
2. Fry Bread: A Native American Family Story: “Told in lively and powerful verse by debut author Kevin Noble Maillard, Fry Bread is an evocative depiction of a modern Native American family, vibrantly illustrated by Pura Belpre Award winner and Caldecott Honoree Juana Martinez-Neal.
3. Little Legends: Exceptional Men in Black History: “An important book for readers of all ages, this beautifully illustrated and engagingly written volume brings to life true stories of black men in history. Among these biographies, readers will find aviators and artists, politicians and pop stars, athletes and activists.”
4. A Kids Book About Racism: “Yes, this really is a kids book about racism. Inside, you’ll find a clear description of what racism is, how it makes people feel when they experience it, and how to spot it when it happens. This is one conversation that’s never too early to start, and this book was written to be an introduction for kids on the topic.”
5. National Parks of the USA: “Take a tour of America's great outdoors and discover the beauty and diversity of its most iconic and majestic national parks. Packed with maps and fascinating facts about the flora and fauna unique to each of the 21 parks portrayed, this lushly illustrated coast-to-coast journey documents in large format the nation’s most magnificent and sacred places—and shows why they should be preserved for future generations to enjoy.”
6. Little Leaders: Bold Women in Black History: “This beautifully illustrated New York Times bestseller introduces readers of all ages to 40 women who changed the world. An important book for all ages, Little Leaders educates and inspires as it relates true stories of forty trailblazing black women in American history. Illuminating text paired with irresistible illustrations bring to life both iconic and lesser-known female figures of Black history.”
7. Black Women in Science: A Black History Book: “Throughout history, Black women have blazed trails across the fields of science, technology, engineering, and mathematics. Black Women in Science brings something special to black history books for kids, celebrating incredible Black women in STEM who have used their brains, bravery, and ambition to beat the odds.”
8. A Little Light - Art & Coloring Book Honoring POC Youth Voices: Explores stories of female POC youth who are using their lives to share light and uplift those around them. I wanted to give a platform and voice to these young women in a time of division and unrest. By creating this book, I am doing a small part in amplifying voices that are often overlooked. Each story is a beacon of light and can inspire both young and old.
9. The Fierce 44: Black Americans Who Shook Up the World: A dynamic and hip collective biography that presents forty-four of America’s greatest movers and shakers, from Frederick Douglass to Aretha Franklin to Barack Obama, written by ESPN’s TheUndefeated.com and illustrated with dazzling portraits by Rob Ball.